Spiritual War Room
12) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in heavenly places.
13) Therefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14) Stand therefore, having your loins girded about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15) And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16) Above all, taking the shield of faith, with which you shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
17) And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18) Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thus with all perseverance and supplication for all saints
2 Corinthians 10:3-6
3) For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh:
4) For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds;)
5) Casting down arguments, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
6) And having a readiness to punish all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled